Who we are
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets.
What will you do
- We are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior FullStack developer to join our group.
- As a senior developer in our group, you will design and build our new high scale, complex, cutting-edge systems built in Angular, React & Python running over AWS. You will enjoy both infrastructure and applicative challenges.
- Practice all software development life cycle in agile oriented environment
- Design and implement the infrastructure of the system
- Research and implement sophisticated Cyber security mechanisms
- Explore new technologies and tools to keep us using cutting edge solutions
- Help guide and contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the next level.
- Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability and performance
What you need to succeed
- Loves technology and excited about learning new stuff
- 5+ years of experience in Python/Go/Node/Ruby/Java (Python is a definite advantage)
- Desire to use new technologies and understand them in depth
- Passionate about code design, high-quality code, and code reviews, optimizing and challenging the status quo
- Proactive by nature, internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, good writing skills
- Deep knowledge and expertise in at least one modern framework (React / Angular / Vue)
- Good knowledge in TypeScript, RxJS.
- Deep knowledge and experience in state management libraries such as Redux or MobX.
- At least 7 years of SW development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field / technology Elite unit alumni with relevant experience
How will you stand out from the crowd
- Information security experience
- Experience in MicroFrontend architecture
- Experience in infrastructures development
- Experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with Python
To learn more about CyberArk, visit CyberArk, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.